Research and Evaluation
- Conduct fundamental and evaluative research studies on the state of children in Bangladesh and beyond.
- Assess the possibility and prospect of the planning of the associating departments to formulate programmatic interventions in the society.
- Conduct the essential social research for the entire organization.
- Research new opportunities for social development and change.
- Generate new ideas and establish philosophical positions to help Ekmattra Society to communicate with other working organizations, agencies and institutions.
Since our inception, we publish a monthly newsletter ‘Bartapatra’ in Bengali, English and Japanese languages. The newsletter contains significant information regarding the organization and related activities on the underprivileged children.